Having already established a successful career in the media industry with Clear Channel Radio (iHeart Radio), Mr. Ortiz sought out a new challenge and embarked upon a legal career. He worked his way through law school, maintaining his course load with a full-time job. Mr. Ortiz now applies that same work ethic and determination in representing business owners and homeowners who have been mistreated or taken advantage of by their insurance company.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D.
- Dean’s Scholarship
- St. Mary’s Mock Trial Team
- Our Lady of the Lake University
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Urban Soccer Leadership Academy (Advisory Board Member)
- Monticello Park Neighborhood Association (Past Board Member)
- San Antonio City Councilman Justin Rodriguez (Former Council Aide)
Fluent in Spanish